Selling  100+ Games  Global  1+ Years Old   1-24 Hours  ✅Verified Account STEAM Original Owner + Full Access | 133 Games | BTD 6 +1,460 hrs | CDN 670 Value

Discussion in 'Steam Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by poopanda66, 6/19/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poopanda66

poopanda66
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    I am the original owner of the L y n x account, providing you with full access to an extensive collection of 133 games. This account has an impressive value of CDN$ 669, reflecting the diverse and premium range of games it holds.

The account is in good standing, free from any Game, VAC, Community, or Trade bans, maintaining a clean record for its entire 1.4 years of existence. The account is level 14, just 34 XP away from the next level, showcasing the considerable time and effort invested in these games.

Among the 133 games, 62 have been played, including popular titles like BTD6 with over 1,460 hours of gameplay and a every skin / hero unlocked with the whole shop boughten out. The total hours on record for this account is a whopping 39,928 hours, a testament to the intense gaming history of this account.

I recently switched the account's email to a new one, unlinked to any phone number, ensuring privacy and security.

If you're interested or have any questions, please add me on discord, I respond in 10-20 minutes:

Discord: sheff.g

While I believe that CDN$ 669 is a fair value for this account, given its extensive game collection and accomplished gaming history, I am open to negotiation on the price. If you think the price is too high, please feel free to let me know.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.