Selling  Unleash Your Limitless Creativity: Unlock Your Apple Developer Account Today

Discussion in 'Apple Developer Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by TurkeyGC, 4/19/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TurkeyGC

TurkeyGC
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    购买苹果开发者账户。
    您好,我自己制作的苹果开发者账户已经有两年的定期销售记录。这些账户是由真实的个人和真实的电话号码激活的。到目前为止,我已经销售了1000多个苹果开发者账户。我的客户通常来自中国、巴基斯坦和伊朗等国家。您也知道市场上有很多骗子。如果您想安全地购买土耳其账户,请联系我。我在下面留下我的Telegram账户。

Telegram账户:(https://playerup.com/TurkeyGC

明白了,感谢您的提示。在销售账户之前,如果您愿意,我可以向您提供Apple开发者账户的详细信息和证明文件,以证明其真实性和有效性。此外,我也可以通过远程桌面连接向您展示账户,以供您进行检查。我希望我们能够进一步沟通,以确保交易的安全和双方的信任。

我理解了,非常感谢您的信息。我可以使用Binance平台直接向您的电子邮件地址发送USDT或USDC加密货币。如果您愿意,我们可以商议更多关于付款和账户交付方面的细节,以确保双方都得到满意的服务。

好的,我会联系您的Telegram账户,以便我们能够更详细地讨论和解决您的问题,并确保您得到满意和安全的交易体验。

English translation:

I am offering Apple Developer accounts for purchase. These accounts have a two-year track record of regular sales and have been activated with genuine personal information and phone numbers. To date, I have sold over 1,000 Apple Developer accounts, with customers mainly hailing from countries such as China, Pakistan, and Iran. Given the prevalence of fraudulent accounts on the market, I am here to offer you a secure option for purchasing Turkish accounts. Please feel free to contact me via my Telegram account listed below:

Telegram account: (https://playerup.com/TurkeyGC)

Understood, thank you for your prompt response. Prior to the sale of any account, I am willing to provide you with detailed information and proof of authenticity and validity for Apple Developer accounts. Additionally, I can demonstrate the account through remote desktop connection for your inspection. I hope we can communicate further to ensure the safety and trustworthiness of the transaction.

I understand and appreciate your information. I can send USDT or USDC cryptocurrency directly to your email address via the Binance platform. If you would like, we can discuss more details regarding payment and account delivery to ensure both parties receive satisfactory service.

Great, I will contact you via your Telegram account to discuss and resolve any issues in greater detail, ensuring a satisfactory and secure transaction experience for you.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.