Selling  High End High-End GW2 Account for Sale: 58 Legendary Items and Permanent Contracts

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Swi11UP, 3/2/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swi11UP

Swi11UP
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

1   1   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    You can get in touch with me by either sending me a direct message (DM) or using Discord
    My contact information Discord:
    KodakSudak#1414
    • The account has earned 17k+ achievement points
    • The account achieved a WvW rank of 457
    • The account obtained the Fractal God title with 40k Unstable Fractal Essences
    • The account has the Envoy's Herald title with 1100+ Legendary Insights
    • The account has several other Challenge Modes and Hard titles
    • The account has permanent upgrades including access to the Bank, Trading Post, and Mystic Forge
    • The account has all three expansions (PoF, HoT, and EoD) with 12 character slots and 2 empty slots
    • The account has maxed shared inventory, bag slots, material storage, and 11 out of 17 Bank Tabs
    • The account possesses 22 Legendary weapons
    • The account has Legendary armors for all three classes (Heavy, Medium, and Light)
    • The account has all Legendary trinkets including Ad Infinitum, Vision, Aurora, Coalescence, Conflux, Transcendence, and Prismatic Champion's Regalia
    • The account has several Legendary Runes and Sigils
    • The account has a variety of infusions and enrichments including Frost Legion, Winter's Heart, Peerless, Primordus Left Eye, Primordus Right Eye, Celestial (Red), 3x Abyssal (Power-Condition dmg-Healing Power), Otter's Blessing Enrichment, and Koda's Warmth Enrichment
    • Lastly, the account has a large collection of Black Lion skins for weapons, armor, backpacks, gliders, and mounts
    I attach screenshots for review:

#1 Swi11UP, 3/2/23
    Last edited: 3/7/23
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.