Android and iOS  High End GLOBAL 3,1M BOX MAXED ULT ESCANOR6, PURGMELIODAS, +2400 GEMS RANK 70, 55

Discussion in 'Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Domi2091, 2/26/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Domi2091

Domi2091
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello, i'm selling my account right here. Got full maxed skin 6/6 Ultimate Escanor and 2/6 purgatory Meliodas so you can obliterate the #. full geared too. Got quite a lot of other geared character, and a lot of mats to farm and enhance your favorite ones ,and get their relics. Demon team and Angel team missing only estarossa and margaret, who you can easily get in the next banner alongside the new Mael, with the 2400 gems ready, + a lot more to farm easily just by playing the story quest. Ragnarok story untouched. Take a look at the screenshots and ask me for more detail if you want. discord: Yusei#1096 . The price is only 49$ because i've invested quite a bit in the game. unlinked account.
    This account can destroy every endgame content, because Escanor is the one ultimate and because he decided it. Paypal only, ff with no fee or the other, but you ll pay the fee for the garantee if u want. byeee. not a scam btw lmaoo. Capture d’écran 2023-02-23 160250.png

Attached Files:

#1 Domi2091, 2/26/23
    Last edited: 3/4/23
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.