Selling  100 Accounts  2020 or Newer  Non PVA Account(s)  1-24 Hours Email Verified Discord Accounts: Available In Any Quantity (Delivery Within A Day)

Discussion in 'Discord Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Aged & Safe' started by Richard Blocker, 3/19/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richard Blocker

Richard Blocker
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    These accounts are freshly created, email verified Discord accounts.

When you purchase the account, you will receive the information for both the Discord Account itself and the Email associated with the account. The email and Discord don't have any crazy authentication measures, so you shouldn't have any crazy issues logging in.

*To Purchase, Please Contact me through any of the methods listed below. If you don't have these options, PM'ing me on here is totally fine*.

Discord: Anarchy#2625
    Email: [email protected]
    Instagram: criesofeternity

Payment: I prefer payment through PayPal, though I am fully open to different ideas and negotiations. Paying through the safer Goods And Services option is completely acceptable. I completely understand the fear of scams in this day and age, and have experienced it myself a time or two. It sucks, and I want to make sure that you have peace of mind.

*Feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns, or negotiations. I'm happy to work out anything and answer any questions you may have*.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.