Selling  PC  Battle Pass  200-300 Wins  Email Included  Original Owner (Yes) Season 3 + more Fortnite Account (STW Included with over 200+ schematics) CONTACT ME LETS NEGOTIATE

Discussion in 'Fortnite Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by AFassassinX, 2/4/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AFassassinX

AFassassinX
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    ACCOUNT FOR SALE!!! $165USD

I am selling my Fortnite account, it includes the season 3,4,5,6 battlepass fully unlocked (7 is partial) as well as other purchased skins.

You will get iconic skins like (John wick (og), Elite Agent, Dark Voyager, Drift, Rust Lord, Brite Bomber, Skull Trooper etc.)

I also have the ice bundle skins included (Frozen Love Ranger, Frozen Red Knight, and Frozen Raven.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________

Gliders: I have wins for every season I played so I have og umbrellas such as season 3 paper parasol.

Emotes: I have all the iconic og emotes like the robot and Best Mates, but I have a large collections of other emotes that are a fun time like (Rock Out, Pop Lock, Infinite Dab, Baller, Take The L, Make it Rain and many many more

Save the World is also included with my account!!!

Besides fortnite related content I would like to add that on my epic account I have purchased games that some may find interesting that I am happy to give up at no extra cost. These games are (Detroit: Become Human, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Watch Dogs 2, Rocket League(this was free), What Remains of Edith Finch. :)
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________

My Account is clean and never been under any suspicion with epic for any reason what so ever, I am the only person with access to this account and I assure you that my true intention is to complete a honest transaction. I am willing to talk before hand for any questions and concerns

reach out to me through discord or email (contact me I am willing to negotiate)
    Discord: AFassassinX#7809

#1 AFassassinX, 2/4/22
    Last edited: 2/10/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    AFassassinX

AFassassinX
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Screenshot (128).png

Preview

Attached Files:

#2 AFassassinX, 2/4/22
    Last edited: 2/6/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.