Selling    Season 3-ready LOTR:RW account

Discussion in 'Lord of the Rings Rise to War Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by TonyGaming, 1/31/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TonyGaming

TonyGaming
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    GENERAL INFO:

I spend some money and I enjoyed playing season 1 quite a bit but because of real life I haven't really been able to play season 2 at all and I don't see that trend changing. It's time to sell the account since I have no time to play games.

Season 3 will be starting next week and this account is currently on a Season 2 (non-RP) server. If you want to change to play in a RP server, you can still do that (the option to switch to a RP server ends Feb 7).

This account is an original pre-registration account, which means you can sport the Bilbo Baggins avatar should you want to.

Character sheet:
    T1: all unlocked
    T2: all except Elladan, Éomer, Denethor II, Imrahil
    T3: none
    Influence: 37

Gems: 7500

Gifts: (see attached image)

Equipment: (see attached images for purples and better)

Special Items: (see attached image)

HOW MUCH?

$50

You can buy it via PayPal (do keep in mind I'm in South America and you *might* need to wait 2 days until the money clears [it's beyond my control when PayPal decides to freeze funds for 2 days or not, which then you'll have to confirm the payment to me 2 days later by clicking a button on their site], and if that happens you'll have to wait 2 days until I can give you the account), or you can buy it via cryptocurrency (only major ones, no shitcoins) to receive it immediately.

You could also buy credits here on PlayerUp (https://www.playerup.com/shop/credits.97) and use those credits to buy accounts listed on this site. A seller after receiving those credits could then cashout via bank, paypal, bitcoin and many other ways.

Gifts.png Gear 1.png Gear 2.png Gear 3.png Gear 4.png Special Items.png

#1 TonyGaming, 1/31/22
    Last edited: 2/3/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.