Selling  Summoners War G2 Account/10K crystals/2 LD Geldnir Mi Ying/300 SPEED sets/Fast Dungeon Runs/165 6

Discussion in 'Summoners War Crystals for Sale - Buy Sell' started by Yohan James, 1/6/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yohan James

Yohan James
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    THE EMAIL ADDRESS ON THIS ACCOUNT IS VERIFIED, SO AFTER YOU PURCHASE THIS ACCOUNT MAKE SURE TO SEND ME A MASSAGE CONTAINING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU WANNA USE ON THE ACCOUNT. THE EMAIL THAT YOU WANNA USE ON THE ACCOUNT SHOULDN'T BE CONNECTED TO ANOTHER HIVE ACCOUNT. I'LL CHANGE IT ASAP. PLEASE DONT DO CHANGE PASSWORD BEFORE I'VE DONE CHANGE THE EMAIL ON THE ACCOUNT!

G2 account with 2 Light and Dark monsters , $400 worth of crystals multiple 250-300 speed sets, amazing runes, fast farm times, LOTS of beautiful Transmogs AND SO MUCH more left to do and collect. I'm leaving the game due to full time university for my doctorate and not having enough time to play as competitively as I'd like so would love to find a good home for my account!

ACCOUNT SPECIFICATIONS

Server : GLOBAL

Light Monster: Geldnir

Dark Monster: Mi Ying

10,000K Crystals

8,000K Energy

Arena: Guardian 2

World Arena: Conqueror 2

Special League: Fighter 2 (didn't play special league that much)

Guild Battle: Guardian 2

Siege Battle: Guardian 1

World Boss: SSS

TOA: 100 Normal/Hard (WITH PRESET TEAMS)

Total Max 6* Star: 165

Total Natural 5* Star: 50

Days Played: 1100 (so lots of bragging rights)

DUNGEON TIMES: 30 SECONDS - 1 MINUTE (depends on the dungeon times are higher example: dimension hole stage 5 lol)

I've collected ALL Light and Dark Nat 3 stars and ALMOST collected ALL the nat 4s just some are harder/less rates to summon example: molly(light mermaid), Tablo (light dice magician), Amarna(light Anubis)

• IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS REGARDING PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHOOT ME A MESSAGE

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.