Selling  Europe  PC  1-24 Hours GENSHIN IMPACT EU ACCOUNT AR57 25 5STAR CHARACTERS + 12 5 STAR WEAPONS

Discussion in 'Genshin Impact Boosting for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by siiiiii, 9/25/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siiiiii

siiiiii
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Reason for selling the account: I don't really have time now to play this game anymore.
    Information about this account:
    price - £600 (Paypal f&f is also okay)
    About this account:
    I did not roll for hutao and yoimiya since I wasn't really interested in them but I do have the rest of all 5-star characters (not all 5-star weapons).
    It should be very easy to complete floors 9-12 with full stars for spiral abyss if that's something you like to do. I have at least 9 characters fully build (critical rate above 50% and critical damage above 150 or 200%., including a fully build Baal as shown below. I didn't do much exploration since I don't really have a lot of time, so they are still plenty of stuff to do.

There are also more than 100 days left for the monthly card - which mean you would receive 90 each day for more than 100 days.

Other details for this account:
    I have linked this account to my email but I can definitely change it to your email (mihoyo now do not allow anyone to unlink their email but do allow us to change our email) and unlink the mobile number.
    I can also provide recent transaction details for this account to you so that you can make sure this is a safe account.

If you do have any concerns or questions please ask!

Thank you!

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.