Selling  6.5m-7m GP   Android and iOS  Original Owner (Yes) SWGOH Account - 6.7M - 4GL with ult - Top 1 both arenas daily

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by RobiWan, 8/31/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobiWan

RobiWan
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Heavyhearted I decided to sell my account because I don't have the time anymore due to work and family.
    This is a safe, naturally grown account, never purchased any illegal crystals or anything outside of the ingame store. Perfect for players that just want to save 3+ years farming all the toons and gear.
    Also perfect as start acc for any whale, which saves you thousands of $$ in game purchases.
    280+ zeta mats and 165 Aeromagnifiers (r8 mats from Crancor raid or hard conquest) enough to relic 8 eight more characters to finish off the roster

4x GL with ULT
    • SLKR r8
    • SEE r8
    • JML r7
    • Rey r7
    all legendary Characters unlocked and 7*/relic (except Bando 7*/g8)

all ships + capital ships 7* (except RC 73/100; close to Executor, will be ready for next event on 9/18)

Squad and fleet arena chat. Easy 1st in both daily

The account is in a very nice and successful guild 330m GP.
    Crancor farm.
    DS Geo 32/ LS Geo 23
    ~35 KAM shards. Needs 2-3 more TB to 7* KAM

contact me on discord with any questions:
    RobiWan#1746

IMG_8254.PNG IMG_8255.PNG IMG_8256.PNG IMG_8257.PNG

#1 RobiWan, 8/31/21
    Last edited: 8/31/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.