Selling  Android and iOS  Level 51-75 LVL 73 / 9 ISLANDS / OLD ACCOUNT (2012) / EXCLUSIVE ITEMS / SAFE

Discussion in 'Dragon City Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by HarrysonP, 8/22/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HarrysonP

HarrysonP
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    This old account has items that were eliminated and are now unobtainable in the game.
    upload_2021-8-21_23-21-28.png
    The Meme Generator was released on 2015, now unobtainable. Next we have the old temples that were eliminated 3 years ago, back then used to level up your dragons:
    upload_2021-8-21_23-23-27.png
    Lastly, this account has the Xmas Tree, exclusive item from 2012 Christmas event.
    upload_2021-8-21_23-27-9.png
    upload_2021-8-21_23-28-22.png
    The account has the 3 breeding buildings (Tree, mountain, sanctuary), 1 kindergarteen, and 4 legendary dragons, hatchery level 5 (max) 9 islands, 69 dragons. Amazing for almost a fresh start if you want to try or play back this game. I give you the account with the Facebook acc and also the gmail thus it's completely yours.

The only disadvantage this accounts has is that you can't complete the League battles since the account doesn't have very strong dragons and they match you vs heroics because the players are also level 73.

Payment with Paypal, if you are interested message me on discord: qwertyuiop#6015 or instagram @catlober22

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      3.5 MB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      1.3 MB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      1.9 MB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      3.7 MB
      Views:
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.