Selling  100+ Games  Global  4+ Years Old   1-24 Hours  ✅Verified Account Lvl82-High End Games progression-RL SkyLine and tons more

Discussion in 'Steam Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Beats6969, 5/18/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beats6969

Beats6969
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hey hey i am selling my steam account lvl 82-2016 account with over 100+ paid games and 19$ on the account i will mention just few and whats on them and if you are interested you can hit me up for more info and such
    Destiny 2 Beyond Light Deluxe Edition
    All DLCs+Beyond Light Deluxe edition+Upgrade+Season of the chosen pack+1700 Silver in game+Warlock 1310(high end character) And so much progression.
    Fallout 76
    Lvl 220+ High end character build as well as tons of plans unlocked and most of the rare ones like animated clown- radiation barrel-all quests done past 2 seasons of scoreboard 100-2000 atoms- as well as plus items for past year or so.
    Rocket League
    Lvl 1632 EST 2016 with a lot of dlcs such as NIssan SkyLine-Batmobile, All Rocket passes bought and completed since RP1 Season rewards since season 3 most of them achived rank plat/diamond, Current rank c2, Items on the account are few like TW Fennec , TW Zombas , TW Samurai, Over 15+ Presets car that all look sick and cool and unique.
    Elder Scrolls Online ELSWEYR EDITION
    which have summerset-morrowind-rahd-mAthra horse-Pre Order bounse Character max lvl nightblade Champion 220+ with high build and gears, 1400 Crowns, mounts,unlocks and so on.
    Those are just some of whats on the account and some of the progression on them if you are interested and interested on whats on the account as a whole you can contact me for more info/questions and such on my discord : Primed_Beats#0464 payment is PayPal F&F Only.
    Scammers stay away and do not waste my time i know ALL the tricks and type of scams.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Beats6969

Beats6969
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Up

3. OP
    OP
    Beats6969

Beats6969
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Up

4. OP
    OP
    Beats6969

Beats6969
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    up

5. OP
    OP
    Beats6969

Beats6969
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.