Selling   PC  1 Week Materials farming, lvling up characters, everything in Genshin Impact

Discussion in 'Genshin Impact Boosting for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Michee, 4/23/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michee

Michee
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hi, I'm a former Fiverr with 3 months of experience in this kind of services!
    What do I offer?
    - Primogems farming! Basically I farm everything that gives you primogems :D Comissions, chests, adventure book everything! The price is usually 20$ but contact me for more details! For 5 days of work I can get 500 to even 2000 primogems :)
    - Materials farming! I'll farm you anything you need, exp books, talent books, flowers, everything! What I do is I work for you for 5 days and I take money based on time that I do the work :) For the most things it's 5$/hour which is 20$ per 5 days of work which I can farm a lot of and I can prove it on PM if you want :D
    - Characters leveling! I can get your character to any level you want + their weapons :) Price depends on time, PM me!
    - Anemo/Geoculi collection! I take 10$ for Anemo or Geo but when you have some of them collected it's lower :)
    - Whole map + teleports discovery! 10$ just that, I think it's pretty easy :)
    - AR boosting! Everything that will boost your AR I will do for you, no matter the AR!
    - Everything! Yes! I can do everything for you! Just PM me here or on discord: Michee#0066 :)

All regions available! Only PC! View attachment 1161548 View attachment 1161548 View attachment 1161548
    Payment method: Paypal
    202122415046.png

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.