$5 CS:GO Lessons to help you improve!

Discussion in 'CSGO Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell CS:GO Accounts' started by Facebook, 8/27/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey guys,

Since I am quitting CS:GO but still have a few accounts left over and tons of time that I wasted mastering this game: I will offer $5 Lessons via Fiverr: http://www.fiverr.com/kai_kr/teach-y...15348516346740

I will conduct 1-2hrs of private lessons with you to help you improve in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.

A little bit about me: I am an avid player who has played since the Cs1.6 days and played in ESEA/CEVO/CAL for a fairly long time. I am currently a Supreme Master First Class, I could achieve Global Elite but I don't play MM very much since I am either scrimming or giving lessons.

What the lessons include: I will help you set-up an auto exec and explain to you why you should have one, I will help you fine-tune your settings to the ones that will help you play better. We will play a casual-competitive game together or an MM game and I will analyze your game-play and give you tips on where you need to focus to improve. I will also demonstrate important exercises in the areas where you are weak. I can also cover strategies and try to teach you some basic game logic.

Feel free to PM me for more info here or on Fiverr

.;

Had a lesson, really learned a lot. Communicate with me really well.

Would definitely recommend and vouch for him

His services are great! very good player and great dude!!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.