Sold 5.3B Infl Acct (5B Knowledge) Lvl 28 Palace + 3 Banks/producers Accts With Over 60Bill Rss In K247

Discussion in 'Vikings War of Clans Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Mcr, 4/27/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mcr

Mcr
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    No time to play so Im selling:

5.3b infl acct (5b is pure military knowledge)
    with lvl 28 palace, 10m troops, hero lvl 60, shaman stage 5, full legendary special hero gear for knowledge, building, training, invader kill, iron and silver produce and special melee gear. I havent buy any pack in 3 months on this acct so it has mega packs available for purchase (you can find 40 drakkars, 8m gold, 3b each rss etc in a $5/$10 packs).

The 3 other accts are lvl 26 palaces rss hippermaxing accts with lot of boost, more than 7m gold each one and most important they have more than 60b rss (22b food, 10b lumber, 9b iron, 8b stone and 15b silver) already. Two of these accts have super packs and mega packs available for purchase too.

The accts are in kingdom 247 in the biggest clan, main acct are elder!!!

Purchase method: playerup.com/manuelccr

For more info or pictures add me in Line app: Id: manccr
    or mail me [email protected]

https://www.playerup.com/threads/12...-producer-accts-with-over-60b-rss-in-K247-550

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    shanedodson likes this.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. shanedodson

shanedodson
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

My Location:
    im interested.

4. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

This is a confirmation that a buyer has paid for this listing.

What is the next step?

1). A startup ticket has already been opened with @Middleman and the buyer. @Middleman is now verifying the buyers payment.

2). Upon verifying the buyers payment, @Middleman will activate the buyers private conversation, sellers private conversation ticket, and buyers/sellers 3 way conversation ticket.

3). No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket with @Middleman, the buyer, and the seller included in the ticket.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you may contact us directly here.

shanedodson likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.