Sold 4m+ very strong account, 44 zetas, 63 g12, 156 7* toons incl Revan, Chewie, C3, Traya. Good mods!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by RowsdowerAssets, 3/25/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RowsdowerAssets

RowsdowerAssets
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I don't have time to play this account, lead a guild, play other accounts and raise my daughter.

So I'm selling this 4m strong account. The only thing this account lacks is MILF and Darth Revan (not done with Carth or Juhani). Strong mods, a plethora of teams for Tb and tw, easily able to climb back into the top of arena. **The only reason arena rank has suffered is my own time to play multiple accounts. This account used to maintain top 20 both arenas easy. **

There is a wide selection of good mods on this account; a large variety of high speed secondaries springs to mind.

I can link this account to an ios device or I can transfer ownership of the email when transaction has been sent through middleman.

Swgoh.gg: Sarumo's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.