Selling  PC  Rank 151-154    Original Owner (Yes) 2.0 K.D + 6 Gold Weapons + 39 Operator

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Warzone Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell CODW Account' started by siyabartin, 4/9/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siyabartin

siyabartin
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello, my account is on sale. I'm not trader or something. This is my personal account and i want to sell this for make some money. Here is the details:

I am 152 level for now.
    I have 1900 CP.
    I have 16 double xp weapon token and 19 double xp token. (They are mostly 1 hours.)
    I have 168 Emblembs.
    I have 248 Calling Cards.
    I have 9 gestures.
    I have 24 MW operator and 15 Cold War operator. Everyone of them has at least 3 skins. Before you ask, yeah i have Roze and her skins too.
    I have 6 gold weapons. (Kar98, M4A1, Grau, MP5, Kilo 141 and FFAR.)
    I have a lot of blueprients like Enigma, some Kar98 skins like black one, some Grau blueprients, M13 etc... I can tell you more if you ask me the other weapons's blueprints.
    I played season 3-4-5-6-1-2. Battlepass was active since season 5.
    I have 2.0 K.D and 166 wins. You can check the stats in here: https://cod.tracker.gg/warzone/profile/battlenet/Siya#21402/overview
    Almost all weapons are full level. Even Scar 17... :D
    All weapons are unlocked except Striker 45, Crossbow and some knifes that doesn't make any sense to play in Verdansk.
    I'm Turkish and if you have a Turkish friend we can use him as a middle man. But to be honest, i think i'm not gonna give my account before you send the money... So scammers, please don't even waste your time.

I don't know how can i learn the email and nickname changeable, we can learn together if you tell me how.

My Discord: siyabendbartin#8114
    My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/siyabendbartin

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    siyabartin

siyabartin
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I reduced the price to 100$, from 140$.

By the way i forgot to say, i have blue dot reticle, which is took me 3 days to get it. And all pistols have akimbo, except 1911, .357 and magnum.

#2 siyabartin, 4/11/21
    Last edited: 4/11/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.