Selling   0-2 Yrs Old 16k Credit Account | Gender neutral

Discussion in 'IMVU Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by h0odies, 3/9/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. h0odies

h0odies
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello,

I'm selling my IMVU account. I just don't really use it anymore. Has 26 friends so it won't take long to remove all of them and restart. I have the female and male avatar, so you can change if you want (I only have one outfit for the boy avatar, so you'll have to buy more). The name on the account is J0SEY, it doesn't have the Guest_. If you don't like that name, you could change it with the name token (I have 2 tokens available). Lastly, the account does have a marriage package (basically you have a shared room and it shows that you're married to someone on your profile.. google it for more info).. I do have the login for the other account. You can purchase it for $20 separately or both accounts for $90. Click Here to show information on the married account.

Perks:
    - AP
    - Marriage Package
    - Age Verified
    - Currently 16,501 Credits
    - Currently has 149 Followers
    - Name is registered (J0SEY)
    - Tons of Female Clothing, accessories, avatars..etc.
    - 2 Name Tokens (used to change the username, valued at $13 each)
    - 25 Badges
    More Screenshots can be provided if needed. Please feel free to message me with any questions on here or directly to the imvu account.

Payments I accept is paypal, cash app and venmo.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 h0odies, 3/9/21
    Last edited: 3/9/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.