Selling  Android and iOS Global - RR7 8750+ Paid Visiore, Yuna, Tidus, Auron, 36 more UR Units 34 UR VCs, +Bahamut

Discussion in 'War of the Visions FFBE Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by soulreaver26, 3/3/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soulreaver26

soulreaver26
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Thanks for checking out my posting. It's with a heavy heart that I am looking to sell my account, this is a great game, tons of new content is being added weekly, hoping to sell to someone who will continue to stay competitive with this account. Day 3 player, rank 114, but it would be easy to raise that really quick by leveling MRs/SRs, I keep it low on purpose.

Visiore, so yeah, the account comes with 9,864 PAID vis. That's a lot of guaranteed pulls or shards. To buy that vis would basically cost the $200 I am asking for, and you'd be starting at square one with a pile of vis and not a whole lot else.

Since the beginning of the pandemic, I have been home playing this game during work hours. I'm an accumulator. I've spend thousands of hours on multiplayers and various other quests while working. I've got basically all of the UR event equipment, either built or ready to be built and all the materials and all the resources to build them. MR equipment out the ying-yang. Most of the equipment, like everything that you would need for Guild Battles have all the stats maxed. TMRs are leveled variously, Bells are maxed, but there is a ton of pots to finish leveling several others. I've got 50 rainbow spheres and rainbow shards for days, like 65 and can provide pics upon request. Long story short, I'm heading back to the office and won't be able to play while I work, I'm afraid I won't have the time I want to invest in the game while still being a family man.

So units, there's like three non-limited units that I haven't acquired, the rest are there. Some I started to LB, others I didn't, as I said, I'm an accumulator, so I just collect shards, resources, LB materials, etc. All maxed units have maxed job levels and all of the abilities they would be using are maxed as well. Most of them have multiple maxed resonance with multiple espers for versatility. Many of the non-maxed UR units have a ton of JP in anticipation of the day I hit 600 shards, so I could quickly max their abilities as well.

I also have a butt-ton of tickets I was saving for the anniversary. 40+ rare summon tickets, guaranteed tickets, UR guaranteed tickets, 118 Fortune tickets, each one is 5 shards, so yeah, just shy of 600 shards to pull at anniversary.

5 Maxed Limited Units
    Duane
    Cecil
    Orlandeau
    Delita
    Thancreed

11 Maxed Units
    Sakura
    Xiza
    Lu'cia
    Kilphe
    Rain
    Frederika
    Engelbert
    Yerma
    Mediena
    Ayaka
    Oelde

19 Remaining URs - LB varies, so I'll list shard count out of 600 total to max.
    Rhaldor - 497/600 - Working to max him, currently LB4/max awakened.
    Elsirelle - 405/600- Working to max her, currently LB4/max awakened.
    Whisper - 482/600
    Robb Horne - 469/600 - Adding 2 shards daily through hard quests.
    Viktora - 258/600
    Sterne - 303/600
    Gilgamesh - 186/600 - taking it one day at a time, adding through hard quests.
    Sterne (KOR) 98/600 - taking it one day at a time, adding through hard quests.
    Glaciela - 223/600
    Skahal - 255/600
    Howlett - 308/600
    Laswell - 348/600
    Macherie - 94/600
    Vinera - 248/600
    Miranda - 107/600
    Aileen - 228/600
    Kitone - 273/600
    Ildyra - 104/600 - Now in the exchange shop, so I will be adding 7 shards a day starting March 4th.
    Luartha - 20/600

There's 25 UR Vision Cards, and a ton of MRs and lower, most of the useful ones are maxed. Four of the maxed UR VCs are limited, Duane's is especially useful. There are some UR VCs I have not Awakened because I wasn't using them, the shards are there, but I chose to stash the rainbow spheres for more immediate needs. I have thousands of eggs for leveling. Nearly 1000 XL, 6k+ L, etc., etc., you get the picture. I also have the Job Crystal VC which increases JP by 50%. All of the UR Espers are maxed level. I'm stashing XL magicite for when the cap is raised, just dark alone is sitting at 234 XL, 877 L, 899 M and 816 small, so it's not going to be hard to re-raise to the max level shortly thereafter.

Max - Irresistible Darkness (Limited Duane), Winter Holiday Party (Limited Ildyra), Aigaion, Fenrir, Blades of Grass (Limited FFT), Odin, Scion of House Beoulve (Limited FFT)
    3 Star - Ramuh, Trousseau, Shiva, Echoing Screams, Tetra Sylphid
    2 Star - Two-Headed Dragon, Fred's Dream, Solidus, Diablos
    1 Star - Ifrit, Snowy Field, Blossom Banquet, Golem, Becoming Stronger, Caelum
    0 Star - Black Rose, Secrets of the Heart

Consumables - I have NRG restores coming out of my eyes; 585 L, 449 M and 967 S to go along with 55 arena restores and 92 raid restores. I told you, I'm an accumulator. The amount of equipment, materials and everything else are just too many to list. The amount of red job materials I have would make most people cry, just the red memories alone are 2,143.

So, yeah, that's it. I was in the #3 guild on global before taking a step back. It wasn't a big enough step as I'm still not able to invest as much of myself as I'd like. The account isn't bound, but I have been playing on iOS, but it should work on any platform. Any questions let me know. I'm hoping this account finds a good home and that all the work I put into it means something to someone else.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    soulreaver26

soulreaver26
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Updating this post.

EX Units
    Yuna - Lvl 120
    Auron - Lvl 102
    Oelde - Lvl 102

Maxed Units:
    Tidus, Sakura, Elsirelle, Duane, Cecil, Xiza, Delita, Lu'Cia, Kilphe, Rain, Cid, Frederika, Engelbert, Yerma, Thancreed, Mediena, Ayaka, Rhaldor, Whisper, Robb, Ildyra.

Maxed VCs:
    Bahamut, Crossed paths, Irresistible Darkness, Winter Holiday Party, Aigaion, Fenrir, Blades of Grass, Odin, Shiva, Trousseau, Scion of House Beoulve.

3 Star VC:
    Suteki Da Ne, Solidus, Diabolos, Ramuh, Ifrit, Fred's dream

Bunch of other two, three, one and zero stars and those I haven't invested in.

New tickets: Select UR, Select 100 UR shards x4, Select 40 UR shards x4 (including double cost), Select 50 UR VC.
    Also have a bunch of UR mind spheres, tablets, EX mats, etc. Most URs have a lot more shards than a month ago, Gilgamesh is sitting at 347 as of today, and the four select tickets put it over 500 with his banner, he's an easy EX.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.