Selling  Android  High End Love Nikki V7 Account

Discussion in 'Miracle Nikki Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by tsuw-97, 1/26/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tsuw-97

tsuw-97
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Love Nikki is one of my dearest games and it pains me to sell this account, but I need money (if you're interested I've got a Honkai Account for $80) and this currency is worth 5x mine. Sorry :(
    This account was created on July 2019 and has a 45% wardrobe collection (6873/15228 as I write this post, might chance since I'm still playing) and the hell Night's Shore is 100% completed, event Holiday Tea Party will be completed soon as well and I'm still finishing evolution suits. There is still a lot of free suits to do (reconstruction and association) and all chapters are completed with S-rank.
    Besides 17467 diamonds, the account has 105846 gold and a maximum of 133 stamina, along with a 692 arena win-streak and has all co-op association suits completed. Most expensive suit so far is Legend of Light. I have the Christmas Pavillion completed along with the Easter Pavillion and others, including Haunted Heart (Halloween Pavillion), since I'm picky I don't have many event suits, that's why I have 17k diamonds. lol

My Growth: 96%
    Collection: 98%
    Journey: 97%
    Styling Contest: 94%
    Warm Home: 93%

7 Nations: 32%
    Festivals: 46%
    Troupe: 24%
    4 Seasons: 80%
    Stars and Happiness: 0%

Hair: 48%
    Dress: 43%
    Coat: 49%
    Top: 60%
    Bottom: 60%
    Hosiery: 53%
    Shoes: 49%
    Accessory: 40%
    Makeup: 25%
    Spirit of Sheen: 73%

Suits completed: 322 (minus 4 main suits)
    VIP Level: V7 - 7410 / 10000

I'll send pics through email ([email protected]) and discord (Nana Loves Satoru#2601)
    Account is mail-bind and Facebook bind, but I lost the Facebook account.... so.... there's that.. lol

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.