Selling  North America  PC   Female  Original Owner (Yes) NA [AR40 Klee C2 Jean C1

Discussion in 'Genshin Impact Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by DonutOof, 12/18/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonutOof

DonutOof
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling this account for cheap because I suck at the game and I'm tired of doing the same stuff everyday.

Things to note: Jean is under leveled [level 50] because I got her late as hell she can go to level 60 before needing to ascend again.

Klee is maxed ascended for the current AR [up to 80] but she is currently level 72/80 because screw the xp tome grind and money needed other chars I use in my party is Diona C1 [also max ascended to 80 but is level 70] and Noelle C3 level 69 [Noelle needs to level 1 more time to get to 5th star] Other characters gotten are (Kaeya, Xiangling, Amber, Barbara, Xingqiu, Razor, Lisa, Ningguang, Fischl. Ningguang and Fischl are level 1 because I got them late as heck and I don't play the game every single day and too lazy to grind for stuff Lisa and Razor are level 20, Xingqiu level 29, Barbara level 31, Lumine 40, Xiang Ling and Amber level 50, Kaeya 53

Klee uses Sacrificial Fragments catalyst currently level 70 can easily be ascended to next phase but I hate waiting for the certain domain days so I never bothered getting the chain materials but have the Chaos cores it is also refinement rank 2 it's pretty nice to have let's you use her E 3 times at a 50% chance but it always proc'd for me when it was always off c/d

Diona has a crappy blue weapon but I do have a rust available but way under leveled she uses the Sharpshooters oath currently at level 70 as well.

Noelle uses the Whiteblind for that juicy %def but is only level 50 atm also have a level 50 sacrificial greatsword but doesn't really work well with her E.

Jean uses Prototype Rancour also level 50

They have pretty good artifacts but 5 stars do drop at this rank but very very low chance I currently have 6 5 star artifacts total haven't bothered swapping out my 4 stars yet because they still give me more stat than a not fully level'd 5 star would.

DM me on discord @ Eirn#7185 for any takers I will not lower price and accept payment from Cash App only hmu with questions as well.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.