Selling  Android  Average 5.7m tcp, 547k stp 200 . Lots of hoarded orbs + 6/7rs

Discussion in 'Marvel Strike Force Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by CATAnica, 12/10/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CATAnica

CATAnica
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    https://img.playerup.com/xf/data/attachments/2362/2362284-247f281f2c5ccbd46370a52d88f1bea1.jpg

HELLO, I am the original owner of this account and played a lot for almost 450 days on it, daily.. i decided to sell it cos of the new update that made me quit. I dont want to let all my work and lose it into the void, i might help someone who really want to play this game and give him a headstart in this game.

THE ACCOUNT HAVE: 5.7 TCP, 547 STP... Biggest team are symbiotes and you can AUTO U7.4 with them,first 8 nodes (AUTO), FULLY INVESTED IN THEM, also fully invested in a main u7 team (ultron ebony thanos BB minn erva) you can finish a full lane in u7.4 (except boss). In greeks no problem ofc. Almost all roster is t10 lvl 60+ 6664, all the # T4 are already done, almost ALL # / VERY GOOD CHARAVTERS HAVE 6/7RS ON THEM, if its something that pops out on this acc., definetly are the RS. I can guarantee for you a place in a very good alliance to, that do greeks 100% and u7.4 60% daily, and win a lot in gold 4 league in war. Have all # teams for war built up very good, even got 3 or 4 mvp's in a whale alliance while others were 7/8/9m TCP and i was 5... IN DD3 I M ALMOST AT LAST COSMIC NODE (thats like70% i think) done in 1st run.. so lots of red stars still gonna come. I CAN PROVIDE ANY INFO NEEDED + PHOTOS + PROOFS AND ANYTHING YOU GUYS WANT ON MY DISCORD: CataNica#6541 (case sensitive) or even here if anyone have any questions. The price is 200$, # maybe... KEEP IN MIND THAT out there is full of scammers and many offers here are fake and other shitty things, I AM THE FIRST OWNER, THE ACCOUNT IS VERY COMPETITIVE AND I THINK all my work in this game worth it... I m really sorry for my english, is only my 3rd language, and really hope i can help someone with this account and someone help me out with some money for it, and this way it will not die and my work will keep on.. WAITING FOR MSG, CHEERS.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Otrognos

Otrognos
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    still for sale?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.