Selling  Russia  Level 100 or Higher  5 or Higher Tournaments | Air RB focused account. First-rate titles, decals, stats.

Discussion in 'WarThunder Accounts for Sale' started by NotRenamed, 11/18/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotRenamed

NotRenamed
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    1. Trade information:
    I'm selling WT account with full access: WT login & password + mail login & password.
    Account price and payment method: 660 USD via PayPal.
    Also, I can accept equivalent in rubles via Sberbank transfer(≈50.000 RUB)
    I can agree on middleman participation, if buyer will pay for him.
    My discord for contact: NotRenamed#7932

2. Main information about account:
    Aviation: 46 premium planes, 12 planes with talisman. USA\GERMANY\USSR unlocked up to VI rank, Great Britain\Japan\France up to V rank. - click to open screenshot.
    Ground vehicles: 2 premium tanks, 3 tanks with talisman. USSR\GERMANY unlocked up to VI rank, USA up to 3 rank - click to open screenshot.
    upload_2020-11-18_21-10-47.png

3. Inventory, items, coupons - click to open screenshot.
    24x 50% RP booster for 10 missions, 59x SL booster for 10 missions. 17 golden wagers(6 rookie, 3 officer, 8 commander wagers)
    Coupons: I-301, Ju 388 J, Bf.109E-7, MBK-161 (1943) (USSR) - total price of these items atm ≈250 coins.

4. Decals, titles, stats.
    Esports decals: The first gladiator, gladiator, dualist, the first legionary, fire front participant, War Thunder League Champion Decal - click to open screenshot.
    The rarest titles: War thunder league winner(≈30 players in this game have it), Grandmaster(only 12 players in war thunder have this title) - click to open screenshot.
    Stats: If you open Air RB kills\battle(K/B) leaderboards, this account will be at the first page(top 25). - click to open screenshot.
    Mostly my K/D in fighters around 5-15. K/B around 2.5-4. Couple examples in screenshot - click to open.
    Tricolour smoke available

250 potential coins, 240 battles with 50% RB booster, 290,000,00 SL will give a nice start to your tank grind.(if you need tanks)
    Also, it will be basically impossible to downgrade your stats to less than 1 K/D in air battles. You must play hundreds of battles with 0 kills for it to get bad. It is safe to say, that no matter how you play your stats will be very decent all the time.
    Also, this gaijin account have Enlisted alpha access.

If you have any questions write me in my discord, or under this topic.

#1 NotRenamed, 11/18/20
    Last edited: 11/18/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.