Sold ----------

Discussion in 'Hearthstone Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FaraZi, 10/22/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaraZi

FaraZi
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello. I've been playing this game since 2014, and I've started playing more actively after 2015. I am the original owner of the account. There is no security problem in selling the account to someone else.

Play mode + arena total wins: 24.500. All heroes in the + 1500-4400 Win range!(demon hunter included!) You will automatically get the 1500 victory portraits that will be added to the game in the future.

The 14 expansion pity timer in the game has not been reset! You will have the chance to obtain legendary and epic cards faster than usual while opening these 14 expansion packs. These un-reset pity timers are easily worth +2 legendary and +2 epic. (based on math and game average odds) Whenever you get caught in the pity timer in this 14 expansions you will need to open fewer packs to get legendary and epic cards since I have opened packs before.
    Those who play the game know that getting stuck on the pity timer is a very common situation in this game.

The account has 31.5k
    DUST and 10.5k GOLD ready to spend and will increase over time. (also, the dust will increase after you spend gold)

Common : Full (300 GOLDEN)

Rare : Full (216 GOLDEN)

Epic : 520 (59 GOLDEN)

Legendary : 195 (30 GOLDEN)

Rare + common collection is actually full but there are few cards recently sold for nerfs and a few garbage cards that I sold:

Common: x2Pompous thespian, x2stoneskin gargoyle, x2spirit claws, x2fossilizzed devilsaur

Rare: x2 Priestess Fury, x1 antaen, x2 fungal fortunes, x2 dragon caster, x2 blackjacstunner, x2 imprisoned scrap imp, x2 cursed blade, x2 corsair cache, x2 bloodboil brute, x2 frenzied felwing

A little rare card is missing from 'GVG' expansion. If you want, you can open some packs and get them instantly. (I didn't want to open pack from gvg as gvg is the most garbage expansion of the game and the things I need are already in the collection)

EXTRAS

In the past, purification was performed on the account's collection. These are the trash legendary cards I have sold that are not included in the total 195 legendary count in the account! :
    (expansion cards)skeleton knight, anub'arak, acidmaw, flame leviathan, face collector, millhouse manastorm, nexus champion saraad, mukla tyrant of the wale, icehowl, boogeymonster and (adventure cards everyone has) chromaggus, majordomo, maexxna, moroes

(small purification was done on the epic collection to)

------------------------------------------------------

+3 Pack

90 card backs in total + card backs that can be easily obtained and not yet obtained, such as heroic mods, fireside and ios
    67 monthly card backs
    Card backs such as winter veil wreath, winter veil treat, secret level given in a limited time

102 friends who previously gave 80 gold quests were saved on the account's friend list (without a trade!). These players are on the favorites list and they're all online people entering the game.

The total value of the cards + golden cards + dust + gold in the account is almost worth the wild full account value.(and without extras!)

Below are a few pictures from the collection.

I think around 360$-305£ for the price.

You can use here or discord for messages :

#1 FaraZi, 10/22/20
    Last edited by a moderator: 10/24/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    FaraZi

FaraZi
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Gold, Dust, Pack and Card numbers have been updated. Look at the title of the thread.

#2 FaraZi, 10/22/20
    Last edited: 10/22/20
  3. OP
    OP
    FaraZi

FaraZi
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I don't sell anymore. I changed my mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.