Selling  PC  Rank 155+  Email Change Available  Name Change Not Available Max Rank Warzone/Multiplayer account | Completed BP past 3 seasons | Obsidian MP5

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Warzone Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell CODW Account' started by Reagan Miller, 7/18/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reagan Miller

Reagan Miller
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hi, I'm selling my Modern Warfare account. I primarily played multiplayer but played a bit of Warzone as well–the account has a 1.79 KD in Warzone and a 1.40 in Multiplayer.

Gold guns: MP5, MP7, Grau, Kar98, super close on ~5 others, progress made on virtually all weapons
    Obsidian: MP5

A majority of the Warzone-# guns are max leveled and ready for customization (e.g. the HDR, AX50, Kilo, Bruen...)

I spent a decent amount of money on Blueprints and other cosmetics, and combined with the fact that I completed the Battlepasses for the past couple seasons, there is a lot of stuff on the account. I've attached some screenshots below to demonstrate (on a very small scale) how much stuff the account has.

As an added bonus, the Blizzard account also has full access to Overwatch :) Obviously, this account would also be able to be transferred to PS4/Xbox as desired.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to know/see pictures of other cosmetics included on the account (for example, the CDL skins I have).

Thanks!! :D

Battlepass
    Watches (some)
    Riot Shield
    Knives
    CDL Skins + Chemist
    Some SMGs
    Some ARs (lots of M4s)
    Warzone KD

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.