Selling  Female  4-6 Yrs Old 18 this year + Female + 1.6k+ wardrobe male & female + unique 5 letter name + 4 yr +

Discussion in 'IMVU Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by uwubabyy, 6/17/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uwubabyy

uwubabyy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    PRICE IS #

discord : fairy#2193

i dont have time for imvu anymore, i used to be obsessed back in 2016-2018. its time to go as i barely even open it, but i wasted so so much money on credits, vip & other things and i'd at least like to get half of it back!

the user is actually really cute, 5 letters, but i wouldnt want to share it for everyone to know its up for sale, so u can dm me on disc for the name only if you're interested and CAN afford it if you like it

wardrobe is a mix of female and male - grunge, kawaii, soft, edgy, thrill etc. female 2:1 male
    verified name
    turns 18 this year
    5 years in april 2021

for more info dm me please :)
    id like for the price to stick around the $100-150 range because the account holds so much of my past and i've spent over $400 for everything in total, so i really hope somebody finds interest in it. i don't think it's a bad account that should be left to rot like others do.

discord : fairy#2193

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.