Selling  iOS  Average Global 150k Mid/Endgame Account (800+ gems)

Discussion in 'Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Monkeywatson99, 5/14/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monkeywatson99

Monkeywatson99
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hey everybody! I'm willing to sell my day 1 global account.

As much as I love the game, I unfortunately don't have any time to play it anymore being a student.

Account details:
    • Majority of essential heroes, including Escanor (2/6), all coin shop units, Red Helbram, etc.
    • 800+ gems (Champion in Ungeared, so free 50 gems every week!)
    • Pretty good gear (main team at 150k cc)
    • More diamonds to farm from free stages and missions (for example: boss stage clear missions)
    • Plenty of resources (40+ SSR pendants, 8 6* water of life, 60 5* chalices, GSSR ticket) to level up units easily without farming for a while
    • 6 plat coins, 112 gold coins, and 211 silver coins along with 78 extra stam pots!
    • None of the rankup bundles have been bought, so plenty of more opportunites to whale :)
    Once you purchase the account, I will do everything I can to ensure that this account belongs only to you. I'll unbind everything, and delete all data from my own device for security measures.

Currently, I accept Paypal and wouldn't mind using a middleman (if the buyer covers the fee). Please feel free to reach out to me on discord (alexshlee99#4825) for more pics, information or negotiations. Thanks, and stay safe!

Account Images: [​IMG]

#1 Monkeywatson99, 5/14/20
    Last edited: 5/14/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.