Selling   Android  End Game Account Endgame Account Lv70, Collab Childs, +50 - 6 stars

Discussion in 'Destiny Child Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Foxbit24, 4/20/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foxbit24

Foxbit24
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello, good day/night, the account has over fifty 6 stars, with 43 of them +6, including: Chang'e, Maat, Eve, Dana, Jupiter, Olga, Newbie Mona, and more,

also has all colab child from the Dead of Alive, Blaz Blue and Catherine ( i started playing after Kemono friends sadly )

it has a lot of rare equipment and soul cartas, and currently it has 13k crystals, 30M gold, 430k onyx and 214 BG,

the number of resources is changing because I'm still playing, just much less because of work, actually i just got fire Dana \o/

The price is 120$, payment is through Paypal only, prepare a dummy gmail account so i can link the game

if you have any questions, don't be afraid and dm me or Haynikay#9846 is my discord, i'll deliver the account as soon as possible upload_2020-4-20_10-27-48.gif .

#1 Foxbit24, 4/20/20
    Last edited: 4/26/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.