Selling  1.5m-2m GP  50-100 7*  Android 2.9 mil. GP Android SWGOH account (spent over $1,500 on it), #1 in both arenas daily

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by adikira, 1/5/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adikira

adikira
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    - account info: adikira0131 discord's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG
    - 2.9 mil. GP Android account, coming with Google login and password.
    - I spent over $1500 on the game (I have proof), including 3 full (level 7) relics right when tehy came out (for Assajj, Old Daka and GG) and the hypedrive bundle that came out not long ago and lots of crystals!
    - Part of two shard chats for both arenas.
    - The only one in my payout 1PM CST for both. (I have proof, discord screenshots of the output of hte payout bots who shows each member of the shard and the corresponding payout.)
    - The people in the shard chat are very helpful and friendly and swap teams or pull mods (arrow, triangle) and take out other teams to help you get #1. As a matter of fact, when I first joined the chat, 2 offered to help without me specifically asking. (Again, I have screenshots to prove that). That's a huge thing.
    - #1 in fleet arena daily. Lots of crystals and zeta mats!
    - #1 in squad arena majority of the days (sometimes I can manage by myself, sometimes I need to ask for help, sometimes I just can't get #1); also sometimes I need a refresh (rarely 2) to get #1.
    - The account is in a rather new shard (the squad arena shard chat lists 10/10/2018 as the start date). It's really not the same to have the same GP in a newer shard (which requires a lot of money) or in an older shard where the same GP is way lower in arenas.
    - I get consistently 40+ mil. damage in Sith Raid just with my NS team (RL7 AV, RL7 OD, RL6 zombie), that is, full Phase 3 and also end of Phase 2 and part of Phase 4. I use deathstorm srategy. (I have multiple screenshots to prove that).
    - I complete all phases of the HAAT raid (with 2 teams, GG for P1 and NS deathstorm for the rest). I've done P1 on full auto and in P2-3, on partly auto NS can be used on partly auto (set to basic only and only switched to manual when droids are summoned or the ship wakes up). I do P4 in full auto most of the times (just that it takes longer). There was never a time when that failed to complete the phase. Even if I don't use other teams except NS, that's enough to get me #1 most of the times (sometimes #2).
    - Obviously, I fully auto the Rancor raid (NS + CLS).
    - I meet the requirements for GAS (and completed Phase 1) and I was almost ready for the event (well, I thought I was ready, others did it with less, but I couldn't do P2)
    - Most of the time #1 or #2 in GAC.
    - The guild I'm in is really great and open to take the new owner if interested.
    - My Nuke team takes out most DR/Malak teams (unless fully maxed) but it can take out RL7 Malak if the rest are not all RL7 or RL6.
    - My NS team takes out most JKR teams (I use the deathstorm strategy with MT and Initiate or NS Spirit intentionally week to have them die quickly and kickstart the deathstorm).
    - I will share my SWGOH notes (110,656 words), organized on topics, tagged, etc.
    - I will also explain my strategies needed to get the results above.
    - When my GP was a bit over 1 mil., another one in my guild was about 1 mil. more than me. Now I caught up with him so while he gained 1 mil I gained 2 mil. GP.
    - It seems that the hyperdrive bundle did not add to my GP (I had the same GP before and after) so my account should have more GP than "listed" because of the hyperdrive bundle which didn't add to GP.
    - 12 20+ secondary speed mods
    - 75/145 shards for Malevolence and 45/145 for Negotiator
    - 69k+ GEC tokens (enough to bring GAS or Malak to 7*)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Stephen Dynamo

Stephen Dynamo
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Offer sent

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.