Selling  PC  Modded  1-6 Hours [Instant] $6 Billion | level 500 | PayPal | original email + CD key | max stats + all unlocks | PC m

Discussion in 'GTA5 Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell Grand Theft Auto 5 Modded Account' started by dustycoc, 12/27/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dustycoc

dustycoc
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Instant automated delivery after Payment through PayPal: playerup

Verified power leveler on playerup: sorablank's Store | playerup

With the purchase of this account you get:

1)Rockstar social club account

2)The original email linked to the account

3)CD key which was used to buy the game on the account

4)Criminal Enterprise starter pack (worth 40$)

All credentials of the account (nickname, email and password) are changeable.

For PayPal, message me on PA or steam (steam code: 308004184 )

Account details:

The character saved in slot 1 is a male and the character saved in slot 2 is a female so you can play with whichever gender you want to (both characters are level 500 with max stats and unlocks)

For both the characters:

1)All stats maxed

2)All hairstyles unlocked

3)All weapons unlocked

4)All weapon mods unlocked

5)All clothes unlocked

6)All tattoos unlocked

7)All chrome rims unlocked

8)All bunker research unlocked

9)CEO clutter unlocked

10)Motorcycle club clutter unlocked

I am the original owner of the account, unlike other sellers who are selling hacked accounts which cost them less but are prone to being reclaimed by the original owner.

FAQ:

Q)How to check If the account you are buying is hacked or not?

A)Just ask the seller when the social club account was created (visible on the info page). If the account was created more than a year ago It is most likely a hacked account.

Q)Why should I care if an account is hacked or not?

A)If the account is a hacked account, the original owner of the account (not the seller) will reclaim the account at some point in time and you won't be able to opt for a refund since the seller did not reclaim the account.

Q)Why do sellers use hacked accounts?

A)Hacked accounts cost less, you can get one for 2 USD or less If bought in bulk so these sellers buy such accounts and sell them for a lower price. Making a new social club account and buying a CD key is definitely more expensive.

Q)Why should I buy from you?

A)Accounts bought from me are brand new accounts and I am the original owner. The account will be yours forever with no risk. I also use only safe methods to mod the accounts so the account will never be banned.

I also take orders for custom accounts which are basically social club accounts made by you (so you are the original owner) on which I buy GTA and mod it for you so you get a modded account with you as the original owner. If you are interested in this feel free to message me.

Feedback Bonus: If you leave me positive feedback I will be giving you a random steam key as a token of my appreciation.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.