Selling  3.5m-4m GP  100-150 7*  Android and iOS Best 3.8M Account there is. 80/100 4zGAS, 70/100 Nego, 17 G13, all legendaries, top both arenas

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by DarthViper8, 12/3/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthViper8

DarthViper8
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I am selling my account and quitting the game. Started in January 2018 and I've been first place in both arena basically every day since. You will not find a better account under 4 M GP than this. In fact, this account has better mods and a better roster than most 5 M GP accounts.
    I have GAS at 80/100, Negotiator at 70/100
    I have never placed outside of the top 200 in GAC, and I have lost a grand total of 1 round in the entire history of GA and GAC. Best Kyber finish ever was 11th place overall. My top end mods are stellar and my mod depth is exceptional for my GP (3 25+ speed secondaries and 21 20+ speed secondaries), I've never faced an opponent that I didn't have a mod advantage over.
    All legendaries are unlocked and at least G12
    In addition to my toons, this is my current hoard:
    • 26k crystals
    • 106 zeta mats
    • 118 omegas
    • 100 injector handles, 150 injector cells, 215 injector heads (the G12 finisher pieces)
    • 330 kyro prods, 260 kyro computers
    • Enough signal data to instantly take GAS to r7 (he is G11 and has all 4 zetas right now) and ARC to about r5 (ARC is unlocked at 4 star G11 and has his zeta)
    • 450 carbs, 150 guns, 300 cuffs, 200+ Mk 5 droid callers and 200+ Mk 7 Nubians
    • 200+ of every gold G12 piece and 200+ of every purple G12 piece

You can instantly take a ton of toons to G13 if needed with my stash, and I already have a very good G13 group. Just the crystals, kyros, and G12 finishers alone are worth 4 vaults. You can easily take first in both arenas daily. I run both shard chats and climb every day without having to refresh. I haven't been outside the top 10 in ships since I unlocked Negotiator.
    This account will be the first one in the arena shard to have a 7 star GAS and the first one in my ship shard to have a 7 star Negotiator. The account is on Android but I have only ever used the google account for the game and can transfer it without a problem. It can also be easily linked to an iOS device.

DarthViper's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

[​IMG]

#1 DarthViper8, 12/3/19
    Last edited: 12/3/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Max Rain

Max Rain
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello! Link your disc

3. Jay Arias

Jay Arias
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Just sent a PM regarding the account.

4. BleachSon

BleachSon
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Still selling ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.