Selling  4m-4.5m GP  150-200 7*  Android and iOS 4.85M GP, 73+7 Zetas, 21 G13, Top1 Both Arenas, 3x Kyber, 90/100 Negotiatior, 7* Wat and 31* Geo TB

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by MaTucci, 11/25/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaTucci

MaTucci
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hey, guys!

I'm selling my SWGOH account after almost 3 years playing this game daily. My account is really lean (since the first day I focused 100% on Arena and PVP toons) that's why my roster is great for TW/GAC, and I'm in a top10 TW guild (we got 31* on the last 3 Geo TBs).

The account has a 4.85M GP with 73 zetas (7 more saved), 21 G13 and 58 G12, solo top1 in both arenas, got to Kyber on the 3 full GACs that happened, 90/100 Negotiator, 7* G12 Wat, 150M credits, 33k GET1 and all the premier toons unlocked (besides GAS, but the Shaak encounter is already done and the team for the 4th round is ready), more than 110 6E mods, 7 140+ speed sets and a few more 130+ speed mod sets. It literally has everything you need.
    Overall, this account is one of the best you can get with this GP. In almost 3 years playing, I don't think I saw a account with similar GP and roster.

I play on iOS but I never changed devices, which means you can play it on Android too. And I never changed my payout time (but I won't do it anyway, I have a solo #1 available in both arenas).

Feel free to hit me up with any doubts!

Here's the SWGOH link to see everything in it:
    swgoh.gg/u/matucci

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.