Selling  Android 40k VIZ Rnk 88 DAY 1 daily player MAX Med Sterne Ayaka Engel Shiva Vis Esper and more TONS of items

Discussion in 'War of the Visions FFBE Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by 1337haXXor, 7/22/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1337haXXor

1337haXXor
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling my day 1 account! I've played multiple times every single day since release. I've only spent a few dollars on the game, trying to remain f2p. Account is UNBOUND, so I'll need your email and a burner password that you can change afterwards. I prefer PayPal for payment, no middleman required. Just look up my username elsewhere on the internet, I've had dozens of trustworthy trades and sales on eBay, reddit, etc.

The 4 URs are my main team, with the 5th unit being whoever synergizes most. I also have an almost max level Shiva Summon who has crazy good stats. I've been generally unlucky in most of my pulls so far, so that means more luck for you!

I'm accepting best offers as well! And I'll drop the price $1 daily until it's sold, so don't miss out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check out all my images here. Grabbed 7/22 around Noon. -

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    1337haXXor

1337haXXor
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

TONS of new stuff!

UR: Aileen, 1LB, Xiza, Robb Hourne 1LB, and more!

3. OP
    OP
    1337haXXor

1337haXXor
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Maxxed Shiva the Esper AND the Vision card, got Odin level 55/80. $55 is probably the lowest I'll go, I see other accounts way worse going for $60. I have tons more stuff than I've posted!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.