Selling  Many Chars (8k Crowns, 500+ EMP Seeds, ALL Code Wands, and more!) 125 Storm, 120 Ice, 80 Death, 50 Ice

Discussion in 'Wizard101 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by crimxen, 9/21/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crimxen

crimxen
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Had this account since I was a child. Hope you enjoy! I haven’t had much time to play since the Cabal arc.
    THERE ARE IMPORTANT NOTES AT BOTTOM
    125 Storm:
    Full Cabalist/Malistaire Set
    140+ Damage
    %100 Critical
    Max Crafting Level

120 Ice:
    Darkmoor Gear (Mostly garden on this char lol)
    Winter Moon Trained
    3rd Age Warlord

80 Death:
    Headless Horseman Trained
    Deer Knight trained
    3rd Age Warlord
    Legendary Crafting

50 Ice:
    3rd Age Warlord
    Full Glendemming/Duelist Set
    —————————————
    I have TONS of amazing plants such as over 500+ Evil Magma Peas and 200+ Couch Potatoes. This is not an exaggeration, I grinded 2XP Gardening weekends (Eachh seed is 1250 Crowns so yeah add that up lol) I’ve had so many that I had to trash a couple hundred for space in banks

All of those seeds allowed me to train TONS of pets, and I’ve perfected many for each school. There are amazing Triple Doubles, Full School Wards, MayCast, and more. Please get in contact with me for pictures via my Contact Info below!

I have a couple of the best energy sets in the game, such as the Christmas one and the Fishing Bundle one.

I have EVERY single code wand in the game such as Fog Staff, Amaranthine, 2 Umbra Blades, Viridian Scepter, and more except for Valor Sword. I also have EVERY Mystical Flute wand except Myth (2x Death)

I have about 8 pages of Permanent mounts from all periods of the game, including expired bundles and packs that are pretty rare to have now. Once again, please contact and ask for pictures.

Account ran out of member but has 8k Crowns. Areas only bought until Krok I believe.

There’s probably a ton I forgot to mention so contact me via my methods below for more info and proof. God bless!

Contact Info:
    Instagram- h8juan
    Snapchat- hatingjuan
    [email protected]

I’m willing to go half-half on the price as well for your safety.

Please keep in mind I probably won’t respond to convos on the site because I don’t get notifications and don’t check the site often. Thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. GDS Andy

GDS Andy
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

4   0   0

My Location:
    I’m interested, my discord is
    Andy#0180

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.