Sold 4 accounts in the same server lvl 80 with 48-60 G.Kenobi shards, TOP 20 arena, Rank 1 fleet arena

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by QLC, 8/12/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse
    Discord: Quim#3389
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

149   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    (Explicación disponible en español a mitad del mensaje)

I’m selling 4 accounts (together o separately), level 80, with between 48 and 60 General Kenobi shards each, depending of when you buy the account, with a very good base to start the game, saving the most boring part of the beginning of the game, the farming and gear characters.

Are iOS accouns, but you can transfer it to Android if you want, the process delays 2-3 days.

A level 85 account with General Kenobi unlocked, around 60 characters at 7 stars, with 15 at gear 11 would cost between 300 and 400 dollars, usually is 1 dollar per game day, for example I sold another account like this by 300 dollars, because of it I’m verified user. I’m selling the accounts at different prices, depeding of the achievements that I got:

Quim – 100 dollars
    Quim's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

Bastila – 80 dollars
    BastilaWDT's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

R2D2 – 80 dollars
    R2D2WDT's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

Darth K – 70 dollars
    DarthKK's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

These accounts are perfect to start the game, because you save the boring part of the beginning, but still there is a lot of things to do, instead of when you buy a level 85 account with 80 characters at 7 stars, 20 characters at gear 11 and some zetas already applied, with the rebel, empire, Sith, resistance and clone teams already completed, then the game becomes boring because there is not nothing more to do, so start with level 80 accounts is the funniest way to start.

All these accounts are in the same server, with the Mindtwists player that I already sold one of the accounts. Bastila and R2D2 are in the same fleet server, like Darth K and Mindtwists, while my main account is alone.

For people with enough time, I recommend buy the Bastila and R2D2 accounts together, by 80 dollars each, by this way you can organize combined attacks in the arena and you can farm different teams, for example in the arena play with rebels and Sith, in the raids farm the resistance in one account and clones in the other account, in the fleet arena use Tarkin in one account and Ackbar or Windu in the other account, the game becomes funnier if is possible use different teams in every part of the game.

If you only want one account you can start with the Darth K account by 70 dollars o with the Quim account by 100 dollars. The price difference is because Quim has better mods, I got 2 mods with 20 speed as secondary, something very hard to get, also the Quim account has 6 extra General Kenobi shards, in addition to 1,5 extra levels, is the account that I use to play the raids as first option, so has better gear levels and gear collection, and has a more advanced characters farming.

The best is continue in the same guild, because usually the guilds playing heroic AAT not accept low level or middle level accounts, but I helped them to organize it, so I got join and in less than 2 months General Kenobi will be unlocked.

Is an italian/english guild, based con CET time, the raids usually are at 21h or 22h CET, with sometimes at 16h CET, but there is 0 damage rule during 24 hours, while the HAAT usually delays around 20 hours, so there is enough time to play it.

The payment could be by PayPal (credit card) or bank transfer if you live in Spain. If you prefer use the playerup system the buyer will pay the commisions, than are an extra 15% or 20%.

You can contact with me by WhatsApp, Line, Telegram or mail:

WhatsApp:
    +34 684217556

Line & Telegram ID:
    QUIMLC

Mail:
    [email protected]

In the iOS case, the process consist in that after the payment I change my Apple ID to the mail that the buyer want and I give the security answers to the security questions to access to appleid.apple.com and and change the password and the security questions and answers. Approximately the process delay only 5 minutes, and just after you can join in the account and start to play.

In the Android case, after the payment I will send an email to the EA technical service to indicate that I want do a transfer account from iOS to Android. The buyer must create a new account in the game, with the Android device, and give me the player ID, by this way the EA technical service will replace that new account by the main account, and from then will be possible play the account from Android and iOS devices at same time. This process delays 2 or 3 days.

In every new message I will explain every account with more details and share screenshots.

VERSIÓN ESPAÑOLA/SPANISH VERSION:

Vendo 4 cuentas (juntas o por separado), de nivel 80, con entre 48 y 60 fragmentos de General Kenobi cada una, dependiendo del momento de la compra, y con muy buena base para empezar el juego ahorrándose la parte más aburrida del principio del juego, la de cultivar y equipar personajes.

Son cuentas de iOS, pero se puede traspasar a Android si se desea, el proceso de traspaso dura 2 o 3 días.

Una cuenta de nivel 85 con General Kenobi desbloqueado, unos 60 personajes a 7 estrellas con unos 15 en equipo 11 costaría unos 300 o 400 dólares, habitualmente se suele pagar 1 dólar por día de juego en promedio, si el cultivo ha sido correcto, y lo sé porque después de 1 año de juego vendí mi cuenta grande por 300 dólares, por eso soy usuario verificado. Mis cuentas las vendo a distintos precios, dependiendo de los objetivos conseguidos en cada una de ellas:

Quim – 100 dólares
    Quim's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

Bastila – 80 dólares
    BastilaWDT's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

R2D2 – 80 dólares
    R2D2WDT's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

Darth K – 70 dólares
    DarthKK's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

Estas cuentas son ideales para empezar el juego, porque se ahorra la parte aburrida del principio, pero todavía hay muchas cosas que hacer, en cambio cuando se compra una cuenta de nivel 85 con 80 personajes a 7 estrellas, 20 personas a equipo 11 y varias zetas ya aplicadas, con los equipos rebeldes, del imperio, Sith, de la resistencia y clones ya completos, entonces el juego se vuelve aburrido porque no hay nada que hacer, así que empezar con cuentas de nivel 80 es el modo más divertido de empezar.

Todas las cuentas están el mismo servidor, junto al jugador Mindtwists al que ya le vendí una de las cuentas. Bastila y R2D2 están en el mismo servidor de naves también, al igual que Darth K y Mindtwists, mientras que mi cuenta principal está sola.

Para gente con suficiente tiempo, yo recomiendo comprar las cuentas de Bastila y R2D2 juntas, por 80 dólares cada una, de ese modo se puede organizar ataques conjuntos en las arenas y se puede cultivar distintos equipos, por ejemplo en la arena jugar con rebeldes y Sith, en los asaltos cultivar resistencia en una cuenta y clones en la otra, en las naves usar Tarkin en una cuenta y Ackbar o Windu en la otra, el juego se vuelve más divertido si se pueden usar distintos equipos en cada apartado del juego.

En caso de querer una sola cuenta se puede empezar con la de Darth K por 70 dólares o por la de Quim por 100 dólares. La diferencia de precio es debido a que Quim tiene mejores modificadores, conseguí 2 modificadores con 20 de velocidad secundaria, algo muy difícil de conseguir, también la de Quim tiene 6 fragmentos extras de Kenobi, además de tener 1 nivel y medio más, es la cuenta que principalmente uso como primera opción para atacar los asaltos así que tiene mejores equipamientos y reservas de equipo, y tiene un cultivo más avanzado de los personajes.

Lo ideal es continuar en la misma alianza, ya que normalmente las alianzas jugando AAT heroico no aceptan cuentas de bajo nivel, pero yo ayudé a esta alianza a organizarlo, con lo cual pude entrar y en menos de 2 meses el General Kenobi ya estará desbloqueado.

Es una alianza de habla italiana e inglesa, los asaltos suelen ser a las 21h o 22h CET, con algunas veces a las 16h CET, pero hay norma de 0 daño durante 24 horas, mientras que el HAAT suele durar unas 20 horas, así que hay tiempo suficiente para jugarlo.

El pago puede ser por PayPal (tarjeta) o transferencia bancaria en caso de vivir en España. Si se prefiere utilizar el sistema de playerup entonces las comisiones de playerup quedarían a cargo del comprador, así que el precio aumentaría en un 15% o 20%.

Se puede contactar conmigo por WhatsApp, Line, Telegram o mail:

WhatsApp:
    +34 684217556

Line & Telegram ID:
    QUIMLC

Mail:
    [email protected]

En el caso de iOS, el proceso consiste en que después del pago yo cambio mi ID de Apple al mail que el comprador escoja y le proporciono las respuestas a las preguntas de seguridad para que pueda acceder appleid.apple.com y cambiar la contraseña y las preguntas y respuestas de seguridad. Aproximadamente el proceso son 5 minutos, y acto seguido ya podrá entrar en la cuenta y empezar a jugar.

En el caso de Android, después de la compra enviaré un e-mail al servicio técnico de EA para indicarles que se quiere hacer un enlace de la cuenta iOS a la Android. El comprador deberá crear una nueva cuenta en el juego desde el dispositivo de Android y proporcionarme el ID de Jugador, para que así el servicio técnico de EA sustituya esa cuenta por la comprada, y desde entonces será posible jugar la cuenta tanto desde dispositivos Android como de Apple. Este proceso dura 2 o 3 días.

A continuación explicaré cada cuenta con más detalles y capturas de pantalla en una nueva respuesta a este tema cada una.

C185E9A0-294F-489B-A69D-8BB550E81149.jpeg 2C098072-C7C1-4DBB-9255-8DF189FFFA14.jpeg 1B233186-A84D-4947-A123-282BC3308844.jpeg B4C8D77B-0F2D-491F-AA35-D6796B7E391B.jpeg 1912D9F2-2D0D-4B89-AA49-8E8D59AAF340.jpeg A87ABAD5-A498-4E30-9152-1925C48C20FD.jpeg 1CC1083C-595B-48D4-8999-156DB64375E1.jpeg D103DAED-4A11-4BBC-B591-5EF59C7A6965.jpeg 7BABB465-B628-4267-9076-DA78A603792B.jpeg

#1 QLC, 8/12/17
    Last edited: 8/12/17
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.