Selling  4m-4.5m GP   Android and iOS 4.9 Million Account with amazing teams for any aspect of the game

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Semiiramiss, 8/26/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Semiiramiss

Semiiramiss
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Due to work and life responsabilities and after been a day 1 player, I've decided to sell my account which includes teams ready for any aspect of the game (even the upcoming Light Side Geonosis Battle)

https://swgoh.gg/p/346471881/

You can deal massive amounts of damage in the Heroic Sith Raid (up to 50 million with good RNG and NO ANAKIN/NIGHTSISTER OR up to 67 million damage with ANAKIN/NIGHTSISTERS team for phase 3).

You can solo the Heroic Rancor Raid (obviously) and the Heroic Tank Raid,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The guild I'm currently in achieves 26 stars in GEONOSIS (close to 27) so Kenobi's Capital Ship is way past half through the shards needed to unlock.

[​IMG]

With luck you can defeat the Acklay and most of the side quests for either Tambor shards or tokens of the event.

You have many teams ready to use for Grand Arena (Rank 1-3 easily) and Territory Battles (always in top 5) and always stay competitive.

Malak unlocked, Padmé and many other rare toons at 7 stars and some gear XIII toons already.

Don't worry about not getting #1 in arenas, I belong to the Discord chat for both although I don't have time to work on ships rank any longer.

Clones are ready to use (some at gear XII) they only need the new Zs

If you have any question feel free to add me to my Discord chat: Semiramiss#8233

Semiramis's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

If this account interests you, just hit the BUY buttom or if you prefer we can use PayPal if you want.

Since this account is linked to my iOS account, I'd rather sell it to someone using Android devices OR I could transfer it over using the new system of EA.

I haven't changed payout time so you still have 2 opportunities if you want. Current Payout is GMT -6hrs Mexico City time.

Semiramis's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.