Selling  4m-4.5m GP  150-200 7*  Android and iOS 4,7M account with strong mods and teams, ready for TW/GA but no DR or DM

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by TMK22, 4/19/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TMK22

TMK22
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello there,

on the verge of having many other responsibilities, things to be done at work and so on, I decided to see what my account could sell for. If the price will be right, I will undisputedly sell it (right does not mean overpriced but for a fair, fit price that would fit both).

What do you get with the account - the highlights of it:

1. Discord servers for both, Fleet and Squad Arenas (if you remain in the payout, you are getting #1 or #2 every day). Not awfully competitive shards.
    2. Fully maxed Nightsisters (excludes Nightsister Initiate and “only“ G12+3 Talia and G12+3 Nightsister Acolyte but includes 6E mods on every Arena ready Nightsister).
    3. No Darth Revan or Darth Malak.
    4. Banked credits (16M), crystals (4K), cantina tokens (31K), guild store tokens (15K), squad arena tokens (29K), galactic war store tokens (10K), fleet credits (4,7M), 29 zeta materials, guild event store tokens (1,8K) and 90 omegas.
    5. Fully zetad G11 Ewoks.
    6. No Droid team with Droideka, Magnaguard-100 or B1 Battle Droid.
    7. It includes Traya, FO, CLS, Nest, RJT, NS, EP, Wampa, Nest, Visas, Maul, BH, OR, Scoundrels, R1, Rebels, IT... basically all the teams you need to keep in pace with the new and upcoming metas while also being an important piece to any guild that doesn't involve mega krakens.
    Here is the brief overview of it:

[​IMG]

If you have any additional question, please ask me via DM. I am also accepting offers for it.

Best regards,
    TMK

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.