Selling  4m-4.5m GP   Android and iOS 4,75M GP, 73 Zetas, 14 G13, Top1 Both Arenas, 3x Kyber, 6* Negotiatior, 6* Wat and 31* Geo TB

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by MaTucci, 10/28/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaTucci

MaTucci
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hey, guys!

I'm selling my SWGOH account after almost 3 years playing this game daily. My account is really lean (since the first day I focused 100% on Arena and PVP toons) that's why my roster is great for TW/GAC, and I'm in a top10 TW guild (we got 31* on the Geo TB that ended today).

The account has a 4,75M GP with 73 zetas (5 more saved), 14 G13 and 62 G12, solo top1 in both arenas, got to Kyber on the 3 full GACs that happened, 6* Negotiator, 6* Wat, 125M credits, 16k GET1 and 2,5k GET2 (after pushing Negotiatior to 6*) and all the premier toons unlocked (besides GAS, but the Shaak encounter is already done and the team for the 4th round is ready), more than 100 6E mods, 7 140+ speed sets and a few more 130+ speed mod sets. It literally has everything you need.
    Overall, this account is one of the best you can get with this GP. In almost 3 years playing, I don't think I saw a account with similar GP and roster.

I play on iOS but I never changed devices, which means you can play it on Android too. And I never changed my payout time (but I won't do it anyway, I have a solo #1 available in both arenas).

Feel free to hit me up with any doubts!

Here's the SWGOH link to see everything in it:
    swgoh.gg/u/matucci

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.