Selling  4m-4.5m GP  150-200 7*  Android and iOS 4.2m Malak Ready, 5* Falcon, Extensive Speed Mods

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by RowsdowerAssets, 9/26/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RowsdowerAssets

RowsdowerAssets
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Tuned up alt account looking for a new home! Priced to sell!

Lots of gear saved, 50m credits, Malak ready, 7* g12 gba Geo Tb focused account ready to go!

Verified seller! Would prefer to sell to Android so that you can just take the core Google play account away from me. I don't have the time for this account and I don't want it to suffer.

Screenshot_20190926-143406.png Screenshot_20190926-143433.png

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    RowsdowerAssets

RowsdowerAssets
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

Additional information can, and will, be provided upon request. No, you cannot log into the account before payment.

G12 Darth Revan, g12 jedi revan, g12 Padme, etc. All event characters. Nearly done with 7* Falcon requirements. The account belongs to a Geonosian Territory Battle focused guild. They just made 25* today on event close. Characters are still being upgraded to g12. Remaining gear is being banked.

#2 RowsdowerAssets, 9/29/19
    Last edited: 10/5/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. Andrew1320

Andrew1320
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

9   0   0

do you have a profile link ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.