Selling  4m-4.5m GP   Android and iOS 4.1+ M GP #1 Both Arenas Have a Shard for Both

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Antareskyeblade, 8/17/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antareskyeblade

Antareskyeblade
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I’ve played this game for couple years now and been top 20 for the longest time in both arenas never really fell out of 20 mostly due to the help of my shardmates of about 20+ of us who all are top 20 and who love to help. I am the creator of the fleet shard who also has about 20 players in it who are all top 20. I’ve placed 1 in both arenas for my payout but recently shared top 3 and rotate in fleet and in squad arena rotate 1/2 now. I have 4.1+M GP not sure how much more it will add with all the mods I have that aren’t on my toons. Anyway right now I have Gr13 Darth Revan and Darkside Bastilla. Everyone else is GR12. Have 68 Zetas and have 60 zeta mats available. I’ve stopped playing for a month 1/2 now but haven’t fallen out of top 50. Here is my profile Antares Skyéblade's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG
    My account is currently on iOS and haven’t linked it to a FB so you can stay on iOS or Android and link it. Not 100% sure of how the linking process goes. For pictures contact me and I’ll be happy to send some. And also if you have any offers don’t hesitate to reach out to me.

Any questions feel free to reach me at [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.