Rating 1000k+  iOS 1M+ account 7 GOD+ tier R5, 10.456 Prestige, Legend tag

Discussion in 'Marvel Contest of Champions Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Tomekk87, 5/25/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tomekk87

Tomekk87
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi! I am selling my account, I just don't have that much time to play anymore and loosing interest in the game.

The account has 7 R5 champs Blade, Void, Omega Red, Havok, Corvus Glaive, Ghost and Symbiote Supreme and all of these are Sig200.

Some more honorable mentions are Stark Spidey, Ghost Rider, Cap Infinity War, Hulk Rag, Archangel, Sabretooth, Killmonger, Venom. All these are Rank4 and duped, some sig200 as well (Spidey, GR). Have Magik at R4 unduped
    Also have Medusa (duped), Dr Voodoo (duped), Iceman (duped), Hyperion (duped), VenomTheDuck, Iron Man IW at Rank3.
    Plus lot more, don't want to list them all, altogether:
    7xR5
    14xR4
    17xR3
    22xR2
    33xR1

13 6 stars, unfortunately they are not the best, maybe Red Hulk, Gamora, Hela, WS (KM synergy) and Sym Supreme are the better ones.

Have nearly all the 4* and 3* in the game. Lots and lots are max sig, all 2* are max sig.

Labyrinth of Legends 100% done, Act 6.1 100% done, Variant 1 and 2 are 100% done, this avengers monthly quest Heroic-Master-Uncollected 100% done. All objectives done.

5* Awakening gems: 1x generic, 2x cosmic, 2x skill, 1x mystic and have 50 generic sig stones and lots for cosmic (128) and skill (99) plus 100x 5* sig stone crystals.

I have a mystic Rank4-5 gem and 2 of the 2015 Rank3-4 gems (mutant and cosmic)

Plus materials for another R5 (basically any cuz I have loads of T4CC crystals, 100+ Map7 crystals, 250+ Map6 crystals)

9 million gold plus hundreds of gold crystals waiting for the boost (+20%)

Suicide masteries fully unlocked with Willpower and there are 2 Carb and 9 Stony mastery cores.

This account is well stacked, could easily hold up in masters bracket in war and full Map7 alliance with top20 or even top10 placement. Maxed out on level 3 and 4 alliance potions. 570k loyalty. Max number of nearly all types of boosts. Never been banned or flagged, absolutely clean 100% genuine account.

Contact on Line, my ID is popcornnr1 and i can send pics.

#1 Tomekk87, 5/25/19
    Last edited: 5/25/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Tomekk87

Tomekk87
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

NOT FOR SALE AT THE MOMENT, ALLIANCE MATES CONVINCED ME AND ASKED ME TO STAY SO I'LL KEEP PLAYING CASUALLY FOR NOW AND SEE HOW IT GOES.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.