37M Account in Fairly New City

Discussion in 'The Grand Mafia TGM Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Synerge, 3/13/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Synerge

Synerge
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I'm selling my account cause I don't have time to play anymore

Acount lvl 58. Vip 11. 37m influence
    It has over 800k troops, with more than 500k being t3
    It has good construction/investment/robbing /training speeds

* Many golden equipments already
    * Good kingpin damage, full challenger set (basic)
    * All usefull enforcers are rank 7, that means over 51, with the most important being in 57 and 58
    There are at least 3 full teams, one for physical kps, one for special kps, and then one for pvp, with some others for bonus stats. Most are almost full equipped
    * Lupo is grand
    * Many important buildings on 25, like the workshop, so the extra item slot is enabled, and all the sets have the 3 accesories
    * Some babes on lvl 4 and the rest on lvl 3

The most important thing is the city. It is in the 230+ city, that is fairly new, just over 2 months, and its one of the best cities right now. Actually, most of the other newer cities are moving to this one. It has an really good amount of players and rules are followed by pretty much everyone. Many new factions are moving in right now

I can also include a farm account on the same city, with mansion 17 and labour lvl 8. Its a new account, but im upgrading it really fast, and works well to gather diamonds. It has 200k units

I think that is all. If you are interested just contact me
    I'm also open to offers

#1 Synerge, 3/13/22
    Last edited: 3/19/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.