Selling  Many Chars BEST PVP ACCOUNT EVER FINALLY BEING SOLD! FIRST PAGE LEADERBOARD! PRICE #

Discussion in 'Wizard101 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RonanStuds, 12/28/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RonanStuds

RonanStuds
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello,

How are you, first off, let me introduce myself. My name is Ronan; I buy accounts, sell accounts, and trade them. I've been doing this for awhile now and actually found myself one of the best accounts in this game, and I have actually had the account for awhile now and I have loved it. However, I have no use for it, it is ALL pvp characters and I have done somethings to it, I deleted one of the characters due to it just being a super new character to the pvp so I removed it. Anyways, the point is, I have this account that is one of the best accounts especially for pvp and I am going to be selling it.

The first questions you are most likely having are this:
    * Why am I selling this?
    * How did I get it?
    * Why do I have it?

To answer your possible questions: For first, I am selling this because although I do do pvp I do not do pvp at this specific level this account is based on, and I will get to that further.
    I got this account due to me buying it off of one of my buyers I buy accounts of it, I actually bought this account quite cheap for $500, however I will be selling this account cheaper, I am not here to make a profit but I just don't need it and I don't need to lie about how much I bought it and I don't need the profit truth be told.
    I have the account for a main reason as I bought it for the storm but now that
    account is muted till 2028 but has open I think about it, the storm is based on pvp as well so I guess I don't need it for that reason so I decided honestly to wanna sell it.

ACCOUNT DETAILS:

Account contains: 101 Storm; 125 Ice; 66 Myth; 6 Balance; 66 Ice; 60 Ice.
    So, as you can see it is a pvp legendary account mostly.

Account has over 3 pages of couchpotatoes.
    80 Crowns
    1 month member activated 2 days ago.
    All but one are warlord AND OVER

----

So, lets go through what each character has to offer:

Starting off, 101 Storm (TALON STORMTHIEF)
    Talon has:

A lot of things, pets, lots of clothes, he is warlord 4th age, and second, he has a lot of pierce sets, mainly his pet which he has over 4+ megas with pierce talents. I am currently making him a critical pet for those who like storms for there critical.
    Screenshot of Talon StormThief - Screenshot by Lightshot

----

Next, 125 Ice (BRANDON MOONBREEZE)
    This guy has a lot to offer as well, he does actually have a lot with pierce but has a lot of variations, this ice is a beast and for those who do like there max pvp especially ice with there resist and health, you will love him so much. His backpack is FULL of clothes sets that work for all classes at defending. he is also a warlord, and commander second age, for pvp.
    Screenshot of Brandon MoonBreeze - Screenshot by Lightshot

----

Third, we have 60 ice (TALON ICE)
    Ironic his name yes, this man also has a lot to offer for pvp, as always. HE WAS PVP WARLORD (627 WON - 452 LOSS (2654 RANKED) SECOND AGE), (THIRD AGE: 418 WON - 281 LOSS (2841)); and 4th age he is 5 and 3 Sergeant.
    Again he has lots of pets on the character and all the necessary needs for the character like the glen gear and everything else. Also this character has Luminous weaver trained which helps out in the strategies.
    Screenshot of Talon Ice - Screenshot by Lightshot

----

Fourth, imma just get this one out of the way, level 6 balance (BRYNN NIGHT)
    Anyways, she has nothing big but she has a ward pet on her.
    Screenshot of Brynn Night - Screenshot by Lightshot

----

Fifth, one of the BEST in the account; Level 66 Myth (TALON SOUL)

This guy has it all, amazing pets, amazing gear, everything you would want out of him.
    His 4th age pvp record is 133 wons - 51 lost, rating of 1811 ON LEADERBOARDS
    Screenshot of Talon Soul - Screenshot by Lightshot

----

Best for last level 66 Ice (TALON LOTUS)!!!!!!!

THIS MAN IS THE BEST PVP PLAYER IN THE WORLD!
    12th in the leaderboards, first page on the leaders for 4th age pvp.
    Talon lotus level 66
    498 wins 332 loss rating of 2949,
    Third age: 155 won - 35 loss rating of 2244!!

This character is literally the best, and is one of the best in wizard101. This character is generally why it is raised so high, it has everything, everything that makes this pvp great, it has all the great clothes needed, and everything, tons of pets this character is stacked pages and pages of everything you need, and the pets are legendary, it is a legendary character.
    Screenshot of the best pvp character and its ON THIS ACCOUNT - Screenshot by Lightshot

Now that we got that out of the way, lets talk details. The beef of everything.

I will ONLY do paypal.

The price is # but dont be a scummy person I won't go anything far down.

I am not going first, I will not be scammed, I will not get refunded I will fight it back and win. I have been reputable to many people and I do everything legit.

This account will only be available for limited time, if no one wants it and does not come to me for it, I will be keeping it.

I will only be contacted via discord, don't try and contact me here on Playerups it is not needed

DISCORD: Josh#3126

I will not be scammed, I am not going first, the account has a master and I will give you everything you need to the account once I have seen it successfully transfered to my paypal account of the cash.
    Paypal and more will be discussed via our conversation on discord in a more private setting to ensure both me and your safety.

If you have any questions let me know, if you need proof let me know, or just check the leaderboard.
    Only looking for real and true buyers!

$300

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.