Selling  High End  2016 2017 acc with a bunch of items check decription

Discussion in 'Roblox Accounts for Sale - Buy / Sell Roblox Account' started by ummed, 7/6/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ummed

ummed
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    the account name is Hongthaiapp doesnt have any robux but has a bunch of items and had tbc before the account is worth $85 but ill sell it for $35 the items that are hats are 2018 headphones,eye of the ever,Outrageous aethersectacles,hoodof the international order of buildermasters,outrafeous builder hat,voilet guardia,lego ninjago,hela crown all the hairs crimson shaggy,blond spiked hair and ,pal hair,i have wings that are worth 1k robux the cobalt wings animations that i have is ninja run it is worth 500 robux now u cant get it i have too much badges for the faces i have is laughing face that is worth 100 robux i wasted about 800 robux for gamepasses,i have another ninja animation that is worth 750 robux i wasted 50 robux on pants have a bunch of teamsloth and other team merch on this acc and the shirts i wasted about 100 robux i also wasted about 700 robux on t shirts

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. AdrienA007

AdrienA007
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

This is probably worth $20, there aren't enough collectables to be worth $40.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.