Selling   Captain Tsubasa Dream team King Xiao and Boss Muller and DF Jito

Discussion in 'Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Shawnk, 7/3/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shawnk

Shawnk
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Amazing account for global. King Xiao and King muller with DF Jitto. pretty and schneider to score sexy :). the story is farmed on normal difficulty for all stages and hard for one of them. ask me any question. Events are available. no Tickets are available.

Legit Seller. Images are available on listing here
    https://www.e .b .a .y.com/itm/Captain-Tsubasa-Dream-team-King-Xiao-and-Boss-Muller-and-DF-Jito/323329904584?hash=item4b47f6cfc8:g:A-MAAOSwxipbPDoG

Remove the dots and spaces in the link etc. to see the images.

This account is global only
    Has No Yellow Card/Red Card and is 100 percent legit!!!!.

Important information regarding purchasing this item: Must Read!!!

1) This is a digital item so there is no refund once the item has been delivered into your account (if you are not sure what card you are looking for google it) .Paypal only.

3) Check your device to see if you can run this game app before buying! there is a min system requirement for this game

4) How does the process work?
    a) set up a klab account with the website below with a temporary password.
    (google "klabgames id" ,the first result you see. OR you can access there by data tranfer option in game)
    b) Purchase this account and clear the payment, then send me an ebay message including your klab account email and temporary password.
    c) Once I receive your email, i will reply to you within 5-10 minutes either I set up your account successfully or I am not available until a later time frame.

d) After receiving my confirmation , you may login from your device. If everything works perfect , let me know and i will delete game data on my side.
    If you have more questions, please dont hesitate and ask more about this item,
    Thank you .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.