Selling   Captain Tsubasa Dream Team 2018 Genzo ,2018 Mueller DF Jito,DF Kaltz more.

Discussion in 'Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Shawnk, 7/3/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shawnk

Shawnk
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Legit seller here. account can also be found here as I have trouble with pictures . https://www.e .b .a .y.com/itm/323323172165?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

just remove the dots and spaces for e. b . a . y to see pictures etc

This account is one of the rarest accounts you will see as it has both of the best limited gks in the game (genzo and mueller). It also has green zino so you have 3 great keepers. DF Jito, DF, Kaltz, DC Vulcan etc. (players in the images above) It also has farmed the hardest league player Cha. This account has had all the story done but most of the raids are untouched. Ask me any questions but its pretty straight forward :) Trust me do not buy any account that doesn't have either of the goal keepers above as they are crucial for team building success, and enjoyment.

This account is global only
    Has No Yellow Card/Red Card and is 100 percent legit!!!!.

Important information regarding purchasing this item: Must Read!!!

1) This is a digital item so there is no refund once the item has been delivered into your account (if you are not sure what card you are looking for google it) .Paypal only.

3) Check your device to see if you can run this game app before buying! there is a min system requirement for this game

4) How does the process work?
    a) set up a klab account with the website below with a temporary password.
    (google "klabgames id" ,the first result you see. OR you can access there by data tranfer option in game)
    b) Purchase this account and clear the payment, then send me an ebay message including your klab account email and temporary password.
    c) Once I receive your email, i will reply to you within 5-10 minutes either I set up your account successfully or I am not available until a later time frame.

d) After receiving my confirmation , you may login from your device. If everything works perfect , let me know and i will delete game data on my side.
    If you have more questions, please dont hesitate and ask more about this item,
    Thank you .

#1 Shawnk, 7/3/18
    Last edited: 7/3/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.