30 Fire / Bow Death and Glory

Discussion in 'DC Universe Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Opening bid on this character starts at 60$ , this character is a beast in pve and pvp I have personally dominated all raids in the game with him as main tank, and at one point was in the strongest villain side guild and dominated pvp all day. Faction: (Villain) Skill Points : 46 Tons of epics/blue gear in pve / pvp , Many tier 2 pve and pvp epic pieces 97.1 dps bow 97.1 dps brawling 97.1 dps hand blasters Skill Loadout : Fire 1900 defense with 4.8k in PvE gear, 1700 toughness with 4k hp in pvp gear , Character has 60,000 cash on it. Also Several other characters on the account including two level 30's Mental / Martial Arts and Gadgets/Handblasters both with decent gear for starting raids and pvp! Several t2 and t1 pve pieces, Full t1 pvp set with some pieces of t2 pvp, including 100 marks of victory and 2.5k influence, (combo of t2 pvp and pve is best loadout for pvp) Serious offers only, ---------- Post added 03-24-2011 at 01:05 PM ---------- Also this account has all facebook items, pre order joker bomb , and batman on every character, all characters are male except gadgets handblaster ---------- Post added 03-24-2011 at 03:43 PM ---------- Also willing to do whatever safe transaction the website has going for it , i don't trade or frequent these forums so i don't mind using it.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.