3 ways conversation not starting

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by tuseirob, 11/2/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tuseirob

tuseirob
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

4   0   0

My Location:
    Hi, it's been almost 3 days and my buyer needs an explanation why the 3 ways conversation isn't showing up.

We are both sick of asking and waiting but not getting a scarp of reply.
    He's going to ask for a refund to his bank tomorrow and I don't blame him for doing so .
    The lack of communication is unbearable, this website is unprofessional and I'm absolutely disappointed in the"service" this provides

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    tuseirob

tuseirob
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

4   0   0

My Location:
  3. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

It usually takes 1-72hrs before the actual transaction starts after the identification/documents have been submitted for the buyer's verification.

If you are the buyer...
    Middleman: Buyers Guide | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.
    In case you haven't yet, you have to activate your order and finish your verification first. To do so please follow the instructions inside your transaction's private conversation ticket or click this to fill up the form. http://www.playerup.com/forms/middleman-order-step-1-of-2-provide-details.1/respond

My PlayerUp Middleman Order / Buy / Purchase didn't activate or start up? How can I fix this? | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

NOTE: Payments via CC/Debit Card might take longer as it will need to be cleared first. In your online banking's transaction history you should be able to check the status of the order you just made here, if it says "Pending" it could only mean 2 things; its either PlayerUp has yet to claim the deposit you sent or your Bank is holding it for an extended period of time which you would most likely need to call your bank and confirm that its you who have made this purchase.

4. OP
    OP
    tuseirob

tuseirob
    Expand Collapse

4   0   0

My Location:
    5 days and still nothing. My buyer @Jaybrim0315 went to his bank and they said the payment was processed correctly.
    Why doesn't the 3 way conversation appear? It's almost a week and i still can't deliver him the account he paid for
    @Help @Middleman

5. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

@tuseirob Do you know the Transaction ID that your buyer got from us?

@Middleman please check

6. OP
    OP
    tuseirob

tuseirob
    Expand Collapse

4   0   0

My Location:
    The buyer is busy and can't answer me. You've got his username and mine, shouldn't you be able to check?
    Honestly i'm losing faith in this website.
    No answer, 1 week it's passed and no 3 way conversation ticket has shown up.
    I'm not the only one with this problem and on the top of that there are so many cashout pending requests on the forum that's worrying.

I'm going to ask my buyer to refund and i'm never again using this website.
    you guys are not clows, you're the entire circus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.