3 accounts

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

121 night lord (scania)

107 priest (scania)

103 dragon knight (bellocan)

the night lord is dexless

the priest is low luk base luk is 88 i know it's kinda high for a lowluk but w/e

the dragon knight i forgot his stats cause its been like 5 months or more since i last got on it

there all f/i except the scanian accounts do not have the email

never got the one for the night lord and the email for my priest is used by the my friend its his email and i cannot ask him to give it up because that'd be rude any who i do not wish to trade for nx or meso because

the only game i play now is rumble fighter i will post pics of each account later well ill be waiting for offer's

when you buy my accounts i will either tell you the info on msn/yahoo or i will email you either the info or a notepad with the info

then i can finally delete these damn note pad things >.>

edit: im starting to play maple again but not as much as my beloved rumble fighter

im going to get ss's of the accounts right now

C/O List

$50 from varsityy for the nl

$40 from rawking2 for the priest priests sale must be delayed for i need to find a file that has its b-day and other info saved in damn me and my 5billion folders hiding crap T-T

pic for the nl is here

pic for the priest is here

pic for the dk is here

About the NL.

i must bump my own thread :( more offer's please :)

can i get some SS's of the NL

I'll trade you a rumble fighter accounts, level 12 with Combat Sambo, Persona and Stinger.

hey ill offer $40 for the priest or mesos or NX if u perfer

nennen no offence but my rf account is ALOT better o.o and has all those scrolls + like 16 more scrolls and some limited edition items and stuff o.o so nty on that one and c/o for my priest is $40 o.o

bump o.o all 3 accounts are still for sell

If you need a MM add me on MSN:lauri212@hotmail i can MM for your trades, or you can pm me thanks.

bumpity bump bump varsityy why arent you on msn anymore? o.o

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.