Selling  3.5m-4m GP  150-200 7*  Android 3.9M GP; All legendary characters; well modded for PvP and PvE; 61 G12 67zetas; undefeated in GA

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Azerus, 6/18/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azerus

Azerus
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello all,

I'm finally stepping away from the game after nearly three years with this account. I've played more or less daily and been very diligent in who I power up, so this account is very well set up to succeed in every mode the game has to offer going forward. I have not unlocked malak yet, but every character needed for him has been powered up to the required level, so he will be an easy unlock when he does return.

Swgoh link: Azerus's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

I haven't done a pass on my mods in quite some time, and am sitting on roughly 1k of every material, plenty to further improve an already strong array. My mods are among the strongest in my shard, and I can quickly outfit any team that I am developing with strong mods. I haven't been playing very much over the last month; my arena rank is a result of only battling once it twice a day, and I can still climb when needed.

I think this is good value considering the number of hours in this account and the overall strength of the roster; don't miss your chance to snag this account while it's still available!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.